Disaster Recovery Services (DR)
It's not just being prepared for the next "big one," it's about being prepared for eventualities. In today's world having an effective data backup and disaster recovery solution in place can be the difference between a business with a bright future and the one that closes up shop.
Mercantiles' DR and HA (High Availability) Solution addresses both physical and virtual environments ensuring critical data, applications, and complete systems that are protected no matter what.
Mercantile shall provide to Customers Disaster Recovery Services out of its Data Centers located at Biratnagar and Kathmandu. The products and services include:
- Data Center rack space, electrical power, cooling and network connectivity required to operate the equipment.
- Installation of hardware in the Data Center.
- Installation, configuration and support.
- 24/7 Technical support.
- System,Network and Data Replication monitoring and notification.
- 24 hours physical access to Customer’s equipment hosted in Mercantile’s Data Center.
Execution of pre-agreed upon Disaster Recovery Failover drills, limited to a maximum of four (4) drills per calendar year.